We value and appreciate your business! Claytess Jewellers. offers a jewellery warranty that is second to none. The following briefly explains our warranty policy. The Jewellery Guarantee is our promise to stand behind the quality of your jewellery purchase, to be there when you need us, to listen to your concerns and to create a comfortable, no-hassle shopping experience from start to finish.
Jewellery Warranty On New Purchases
Claytess Jewellers provides a warranty on all your jewellery purchased from Claytess Jewellers. This warranty covers manufacturers defects in material or workmanship but it does not cover neglect or abuse (See * below). The periodic inspection of your jewellery purchase is the best way to safeguard against potential problems. Claytess Jewellers gladly provides free inspections of all your jewellery. Regular upkeep of your jewellery is required to maintain your warranty. This includes paying for any normal repairs required due to wear, damage, or abuse. To have your jewellery cleaned and inspected, free of charge, simply stop by our showroom located in Bulawayo. If mailing (you only pay for the shipping charges) please box up your jewellery item(s) wrapping each piece securely and send it to us via FedEx with a copy of your receipt if possible, and instructions to:
No. 19, 23rd Avenue, Famona
Warranty Exemptions & Exclusions
Claytess Jewellers Warranty does NOT cover the following items:
1. Any damage to your jewellery purchase due to negligence or abuse. (For Example: If a stone is lost due to bent, damaged, or worn out prongs, Claytess Jewellers. is not responsible for the replacement of the stone or the re-tipping of the prongs. If the jewellery was neglected and abused and the warranty becomes void.)
2. If another jeweller performs any repair work on an item purchased from Claytess Jewellers we will not be held responsible for any loss or defect and the warranty becomes null and void.
3. The loss of a centre stone, such as a diamond is not covered under the Claytess Jewellers warranty. Please note that a separate insurance rider may be required to fully cover all of your fine jewellery pieces. Please contact your insurance company for more information regarding your insurance policy limits and requirements. There are several insurance companies that specialize in protecting your jewellery assets. Claytess Jewellers.
* The Claytess Jewellers Warranty excludes the centre stone. Please see number 3 above for more information.
NOTE: Please be careful not to write Claytess Jewellers, diamonds, or other luxury-related words anywhere on any package mailed, as this invites theft of your package. Be sure to also include both your daytime and evening telephone numbers and any pertinent contact information.
* Due to the fluctuation of precious metals and diamond markets, merchandise prices and styles that appear on the Claytess Jewellers. website are subject to change without notice. Typographic, photographic, and/or descriptive errors are subject to correction. All diamond weights are approximate. Jewellery may be enlarged to show fine detail. We reserve the right to limit quantities or opt out of sales transactions.
Special Offer Terms
All entries are subject to end without notice and are limited to while supplies are available. No entries or requests will be valid if they have been facilitated by a third party link, website, blog, or automated program. Postage, handling, and customs fees may be required. These terms are applicable to all special offers, free offers, and requests.
You may receive a refund or exchange your purchase in-store or online. There is a 30-day return or exchange privilege in our Outlet stores, providing that the merchandise is in unaltered, as-purchased condition. Watch exchanges and returns can be made within 30 days of purchase if unworn, not sized, complete with the original packaging, manufacturer’s warranty materials, and your sales receipt
We guarantee the material and workmanship of your purchase. We will repair or replace your mounting without charge if any defects are found during this period. If your jewellery becomes damaged as a result of a manufacturer defect, Claytess Jewellers will repair or replace the item, at our option, without charge. Guarantee excludes normal wear and tear and all damage caused by abuse.